Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fall is in the air!

Fall is in the air!  Finally, a wonderful cool day here in TX!  Today the kids (including Sammy) spent most of the day outside, what fun!  We had a great summer and with a lot of family from Arizona coming out to visit. In fact, in six weeks time, we had 21 days of company.  The kids thoroughly enjoyed visiting with their cousins and their Aunts, I think we all did.

We typically start school around here after Labor Day, but this year decided to start a week early.  Everyone was ready to jump in and get rolling and that's quite refreshing for me as their teacher.  Tim is taking over History and Geography this year and it's already proven to be such a blessing.  He's a great teacher and the kids really enjoy the extra time with him.

We had some surprising news last week; it seems that the Lord has added to our family once again!  I am expecting and the Lord willing, due in May!
 
May the Lord bless you and keep you and my His face shine upon you and give you peace.

Until next time,

Missy

4 comments:

Margie said...

Congratulations Missy! Glad to see you posting again too.

Unknown said...

Thank you Margie! I have been following your blog as well. In fact, just thinking of you this morning. I pray your house sells quickly! :)

just my opinion... said...

Yeah for you my dear sister :o) 4 kids to fill your house with all that joy!! xxoo

Unknown said...

Thank you Dawn, can you imagine the laughter around here!?! :) I love you sister.