Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Thankful

It's a new day in our new house; our first Tuesday to live here. Spring has sprung in our back yard and I am so thankful to gaze through our dining room windows at our beautiful trees scattered through out. Tim said he spotted a cardinal a few mornings ago, I hope it will come back to visit soon.

I am ever so thankful to the Lord for blessing us with our home. The closing of our house took several months-very long months, but I wouldn't trade the waiting. We learned so much about God's provision, sufficiency, grace, and joy in the midst of waiting. Our kids learned the lessons right along with us and we know that our home belongs to the Lord.

We have visions of hospitality, (ever notice the word "hospital" in that?), laughter, tears, growing children, many visits from family, and lots of late night talks around the table. We are thankful.

At the moment I am aware that a crazy amount of boxes await me in the garage for unpacking, so off I go.

Thank you Lord for your bountiful provision and your sustaining grace. You are good and your love endures forever.

Until next time,

Missy

2 comments:

gospeldiet said...

yes, I completely agree! :)

Lori Phillips said...

Can't wait until you post some pics of the new home! Congrats!