Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Good, really good excuses for my absence in the blog world

I think it's been two years since I have consistently blogged. Things have been hectic around here to say the least. I have some "excuses" for my absence and I am hoping my absence will be excused due to the circumstances.

{Excuse #1} I stepped down from my part time job at Apartment Life as an Area Director to focus fully on our family. It goes with all that the Lord has been teaching me from Titus 2, To be Busy at Home.

{Excuse #2}We also followed the Lord's leading and entered into the amazing world of homeschooling! Around the time that we felt the Lord calling me to come back home, we also knew we needed more space for our homeschooling adventure.

{Excuse #3} We moved June 2008 to a town home that has a lot more space than our little two bedroom apartment they we out grew. Things were quite exciting around the Linkletter household.

{Excuse #4}After moving into our new home two weeks prior, we found out that we were expecting baby number three, our sweet Samuel Jonathan!

Wowza I tell ya! So, now you see why I haven't blogged in some time.

Sammy was born on January 22ND and he is such a sweet addition to our family. Needless to say, things are quite busy in our neck of the woods. It is really something to start all over in the baby world ten and twelve years later. Excuse #...okay I will stop with the excuses, but you get the picture!

I am enjoying our summer and at the same time eagerly anticipating the start of a new school year with Justin and Sarah. We plan to start back after Labor Day the Lord willing.

All that to say, I think my absence has been excused and now I hope to be in the blog world on a more regular basis!

Until the next time,
Missy

No comments: